Home Forums Bee WordPress Theme Automatic rotation for Client Module

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  novare 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

novare
    Participant

Hi

I am wanting to have the client module automatically rotating. Presently the user has to manually scroll backwards and forwards through the client logos.

Are you able to advise how I can make the client module automatically rotate?

Thanks and regards

Simon

Johnny
    Participant

hi, could you please paste your site url here? I am not sure what your meaning about automiatically rotate,
    Thank you

novare
    Participant

Hi

Thanks for your reply

The website url is http://hibiscuscoastboatclub.co.nz/

Towards the bottom of the home page is a sponsors section. Is it possible for this module to automatically scroll through the logo images. Presently the user has to manually click on the forward and back buttons to see all the sponsor logos?

Thanks and regards

Simon

Johnny
    Participant

hi, to auto scroll the logo please do this: open file js/custom.core.js find line jQuery(this).jCarouselLite({speed: 500,(line 810 or about) replace it with jQuery(this).jCarouselLite({auto: true, speed: 500,
    Best

novare
    Participant

Hi

Apologies for the late reply.

Thanks for the code change suggestion. Whilst that didn’t work I found the code for .carouFredSel on line 782 and changed auto to true.

That seemed to work, so thank you for your suggestion.

Kind regards

Simon

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.