Home Forums Flowfolio WordPress Theme Audio Player not working

This topic contains 16 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  sammymaudlin 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author

sammymaudlin
    Participant

http://danosbornevo.com

Password= secretsquirrel

Sorry. I posted this in the HTML area and it should be here in the WordPress area:

I have a page “DEMOS” that is List Page with Category “Audio”. Number of posts per page = 4. Order by Date, Ascending.

I have a category “Audio”. Slug= post-format-audio.

Then I have a post “COMMERCIAL” under the “Audio” tab with Audio URL= http://danosbornevo.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/commercial.mp3 and Category “Audio”.

When I click on “DEMOS” in the menu “COMMERCIAL” appears as if it is a text post, not an audio post, with a “Read more” button. When I click the “Read more” everything except the background disappears.

Help?

Johnny
    Participant

Hi,
    -first please fix your site file prettyPhoto.js errors.
    -the audio post should be using audio format(click audio tab)
    Best

sammymaudlin
    Participant

I do not know how to do that and do not know how those happened. This is a brand new installation of WordPress with a brand new installation of the Flowfolio theme.

The audio post is using the audio format (audio tab).

sammymaudlin
    Participant

I just completely erased everything, including the WordPress installation. I installed WordPress again, and uploaded the most current version of your theme, 1.2.6. I did everything as I was supposed to, but the audio players are still not working.

Please help. I have lost 2 days of work trying to get the audio players to function.

sammymaudlin
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Johnny
    Participant

Hi, I have logined into you site and checked. because you ever create a category named ‘audio’ with slug ‘post-format-audio’, this cause the problem. so I suggest you reinstall wordpress and this theme(include clear databases). anything please let me known.
    Thank you

sammymaudlin
    Participant

On multiple attempts I did have “a category named ‘audio’ with slug ‘post-format-audio'” So that is not the problem. I have just put in a brand new installation of WordPress and created the category again with the slug and the problem still exists.

Click “DEMOS” and you will see.

I have recreated the “support” user so that you can go back in. I need this to work as promised or will need a refund. Please help to make it work.

sammymaudlin
    Participant

I have also tried rolling back to WordPress 3.8.4 but no luck with that either. Please help.

Johnny
    Participant

I can not login with your account info supplied previous post, present. see attached image.
    Thank you

sammymaudlin
    Participant

I was trying a new install for the 5th time. It’s back up and working now with the same login.

sammymaudlin
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Johnny
    Participant

Hi, please DO NOT create category with slug named ‘post-format-audio’, maybe it’s conflict with orginal post format name caused your problem persist.
    Thank you

sammymaudlin
    Participant

What do I do to make it work? I need it to work today. Please help.

sammymaudlin
    Participant

I created a new category with slug “vodemos” and it does not work either. I think your theme might not be compatible with the latest version of WordPress.

sammymaudlin
    Participant

I hired a WordPress/PHP pro who discovered that this them, currently, is not compatible with WordPress 3.9.2. I did a completely new installation of 3.8.4 and it works.

Johnny
    Participant

Hi, it is because the post format name issue, not this theme compatible issue. this theme run under wordpress 3.9.2 as normal with many instances.
    Thank you

sammymaudlin
    Participant

That is partly correct. I did try installing it on another domain on WP 3.9.2 and it worked. But no matter what I change on the troubled site (format name included) it will not work on 3.9.2. I do have it working on 3.8.4 so I’ll just leave it there.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.