Home Forums NewTea wordpress theme "Are you sure you want to do that?"

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Johnny 2 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

sarahphymn
    Participant

I downloaded NewTea from ThemeForest. I unzipped it, found the newtea.zip file, and uploaded it as usual. I got the “Are you sure you want to do this?” error that usually accompanies using a zip that is missing files.

I re-downloaded it twice, once pulling “just the installation files”. I even zipped the unzipped folder that comes in the full ThemeForest download and tried using that, just in case there was a corruption with the zip encoding. Each time, same error.

I successfully uploaded and activated a couple of other themes, just to make sure it wasn’t a problem on the wordpress end.

Do you know what this problem could be? The readme doesn’t specify any unusual steps needed, so what I’m doing should work! I asked ThemeForest (since I though it might be a problem with their download server) but they sent me here.

Johnny
    Participant

Hi, this is because theme zip file size exceeded the max size of upload setings in php. please upload the folder ‘newtea’ in the package with ftp to here: wp-content/themes on your server and active it from wordpress backend,
    Best

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.