Home Forums Bee WordPress Theme Altering layout-question

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Johnny 3 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

lunte02
    Participant

I have four questions regarding altering the stylish-theme.
    Hi guys at uiueux-support

I really like “bee” as it is but as my client has an updated corporat-design they want to alter the look of the site too.

Here are my questions:

01) Text block “Wir glauben an Elektroautos”: changing the css to get the headline in a solid colored block?
    02) is there way of changing the footer from straight to 3 degree-angle like the one in the screenshot?

Thanks for your help and best regards,

lunte02

Johnny
    Participant

Hi,
    for 01, if you paste a image illustration would be better, so I can known the detials of what you exactly mean.
    for 02, I think this is possible if you cutomize the footer css with adding a background image.
    Best

lunte02
    Participant

Hi urmyfriend,

in my first post I’ve included a screenshot with the incorporated changes the client whishes to be executed.

Just above “PARTNERS” you have a parallax-element with the textblock “Wir glauben an Elektroautos”. This is wanted look. How can I achieve this?

Footer:
    Is it possible to help me with that in the terms of getting a bit into detail? I’m a novice regarding CSS-alteration.
    I would enhance the footer-class with a background-pic!? How can I ensure that the grey triangle-graphic appears at the top of the box? What’s the matter rearding responsiveness?

I hope you can enlight me a bit.

Best regards,

lunte02

Johnny
    Participant

Hi, please try this:
    -add below code to file functions/theme/theme-style.php at the bottom,

#post-116 .bg-theme-color-9{background-color:#b7b7b7;padding:0}
    #post-116 .bg-theme-color-9 h2{background-color:#155294;padding:10px;font-size:26px}
    #post-116 .bg-theme-color-9 p{padding:10px}
    #footer_wrap{background-image: url(images/f-2.png);background-repeat: no-repeat;margin-top:0}

-copy attached image to here functions/theme/images/f-2.png
    Best

lunte02
    Participant

Hi urmyfriend,

you did the magic 🙂

For the box everthings perfectly fine. I even figured some things out for myself and now the box even have a transparency! (see screen)

For the footer: this also worked but the result needs some more tuning I guess. The graphic seems to push inward the footer-box (see screen) an so the text can’t be read.
    I’m not sure if one can alter the CSS to place the graphic atop the footer. Is there something like “offset”?
    Or is it an option to raise the footer-height and if so how?

Thanks for your quick and great help sofar!

Best

lunte02

Johnny
    Participant

Hi, for change text block background color transparency, please update this:
    background-color: rgba(222,222,222,0.3);
    to
    background-color: rgba(222,222,222,0.9);
    for add offset to the footer, please add this:
    #foot_widget {padding: 110px 0;}
    Best

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.