Home Forums Bee WordPress Theme Adding a background image to the FullWidth wrap

This topic contains 13 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  BWSM 3 years ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

summus
    Participant

We’re having major issues adding a background image to the FullWidth wrap. We have uploaded images, selected them from the media library and all we get is a spinning loader when we try to insert it into the post due to a JavaScript error in pagebuilder.js on line 1458 (I was going to say “see attached” here, but I can’t seem to upload an image using this form either :)). Please help ASAP.

Thanks!

summus
    Participant

Apparently the upload form did work, but I received no notification. Here’s the second image that shows the error.

Johnny
    Participant

Hi, could you please leaving your site login info here through private message(check option ‘Set as private reply’), I need further checking.
    Thank you

summus
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Johnny
    Participant

Hi, your media lib images uploaded before maybe didn’t there, so I uploaded a new image named ‘a600x600.jpg’ for background image to third fullwidth wrap, it works.
    anything please let me know,
    Thank you

summus
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

summus
    Participant

Can you elaborate more on this? What is “to third fullwidth wrap”? Do the images need to be a certain width and height to work?

“I uploaded a new image named ‘a600x600.jpg’ for background image to third fullwidth wrap, it works.”

Johnny
    Participant

Hi, please check “I uploaded …” as attached image showing, and the result here: http://dudum.besummus.com/. the background image is color grey gradient.
    Best

summus
    Participant

Did you try uploading or attaching the image that I mentioned? It’s still not working for me. Also, you never answered whether the image needed to be a certain dimension?

summus
    Participant

Also, what browser/OS did you use to add the image? I have tried Chrome, Firefox and Safari on Mac and none of them work.

Johnny
    Participant

Hi,
    -No size limit to the background image, it will be tiled within the fullwidth wrap.
    -I uploaded the background image under windows 7 chrome 36.
    Thank you

summus
    Participant

It doesn’t work on Windows either, in every browser we receive the same error. This is unacceptable, we have spent hours trying to fix this. What is your solution?

summus
    Participant

We ended up messing with database values to force it to work and it seems like the upload is working now that we changed s:5:”color” to s:5:”image”. Regardless, there is a serious issue here that you guys should really be addressing.

BWSM
    Keymaster

Hi,

Sorry for the trouble, I made some test in your site again, I did not find the issue indeed. Believe me please, I want to improve the theme also.

I added a background image for the page: http://dudum.besummus.com/test-background-image/
    This is the video I record https://www.dropbox.com/s/pwmvvgvqgyldzza/bee-test-bgimg.mp4?dl=0

I guess it maybe was caused by some firewall software, please close the firewall client and test again.

Best,Bwsm

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by  BWSM.
    • This reply was modified 3 years ago by  BWSM.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.