Home Forums Aside WordPress Theme A few questions

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  BWSM 3 years ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

vercov
    Participant

Hi,
    I have a few questions that need answered about this theme …

1. I’m confused as to why the big number info graphic isn’t working – can you help, please?
    Here is the page in question. http://108.167.141.133/~csjplc/what-we-do/#Acq

2. Is there anyway to use ‘page builder’ on a portfolio template post?
    3. Is there anyway to resize the ‘imagebox’ icons ? (there seems to be only one size)

Any help would be appreciated,
    Thankyou

vercov
    Participant

This really is quite urgent – if you could respond as soon as possible that would be great, Thankyou.

BWSM
    Keymaster

1. try to change line 319 -321 functions/interface/interface-admin.php

if(ux_has_module('count-down')){
    wp_enqueue_script('ux-interface-countdown');
    }

remove if, change as:
    wp_enqueue_script('ux-interface-countdown');

BWSM
    Keymaster

2. the Pagebuilder could not be used in in Portfolio Template layout. It could be used in portfolio post if you close the Portfolio Template layout

3. there are 11 themes for lightbox, change line157 of functions/interface/interface-register.php
    'src' => UX_LOCAL_URL. '/js/lightbox/themes/default/jquery.lightbox.css',

default could be replace as ohter theme’s name (screenshot)

vercov
    Participant

could clarify what you mean about

“try to change line 319 -321 functions/interface/interface-admin.php

if(ux_has_module(‘count-down’)){
    wp_enqueue_script(‘ux-interface-countdown’);
    }
    remove if, change as:
    wp_enqueue_script(‘ux-interface-countdown’);”

I tried to delete this … “if(ux_has_module(‘count-down’)){” and i get a syntax error

… am i missing something?

vercov
    Participant

also – is there a way of taking out the massive title at the top of portfolio pages?

http://108.167.141.133/~csjplc/acton-test/ … see this page, i want to remove the title.

Thanks again.

I also still need to find out why the “big number” infographic isn’t working … either i mis-understood what you meant or it the advice doesn’t work.

vercov
    Participant

i’ve reinstalled wordpress and updated the theme and still “big number” does not work … any more suggestions?

BWSM
    Keymaster

for big number issue, please try to download the file,unzip it, replace to …/aside/functions/interface/interface-admin.php
    If it does not work, please leave your ftp account by “Set as private reply”, I’ll fix it.

also – is there a way of taking out the massive title at the top of portfolio pages?
    http://108.167.141.133/~csjplc/acton-test/ … see this page, i want to remove the title.

The link is gone, please check it.

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by  BWSM.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.