Home Forums Teddy WordPress Theme A Few Problems (Social, Featured Image, Search)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  twozerofour 2 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

twozerofour
    Participant

Hey, I really like the theme but I’m having a few problems and was wondering if I could get some help.

1) The option to enable social icons is not there, if I put a social URL for twitter it doesn’t change anything.
    2) Is there a way to set featured images for posts and have them open the post when clicked? They currently open a lightbox of the featured image.
    3) When enabled the search box disappears randomly.

All of us this under WordPress 3.8.1.

Cheers.

Johnny
    Participant

Hi, could you please leaving you site login info here through private message?(check option ‘Set as private reply’) I will check from backend later,
    Thank you

twozerofour
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Johnny
    Participant

hi, issue 1 & 3 could be set under here: appearance/theme options, issue 2 have been customized for you.
    Best

twozerofour
    Participant

Thank you so much, sorry about issue 1&3, it seems that is just an issue with Opera which I can live with as most people don’t use Opera. Really appreciate the support, I’m glad to have bought a theme from you guys now!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.